If you’re interested in this career opportunity, send your CV here.
The Digital Content Manager will be responsible for developing, executing on, and measuring the impact of a social media strategy, aligned with the broader strategic goals of our clients.
- Develop content strategy for social media (paid and organic) and website to generate inbound traffic / cultivate leads and/or conversions/registrations
- Work with the brand strategy team to develop clear goals and objectives for each facet of the social media and web content strategy.
- Brief and supervise Creative Department / Third Parties for development of original digital content following preset tactical plans.
- Oversee design of all types of digital content, i.e. Facebook Timeline cover and posts, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, promo pages, blog pages, You Tube pre-rolls, bumpers, etc.
- Manage social media channels on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor, observe and respond in a timely manner to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and conversions.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Monitor competitive websites and social media channels.
- Continually review and refresh content on assigned web pages and manage content through CMS
- Report results from all types of digital campaigns on monthly and/or project basis.
To handle all above, you would need to:
- Have a BA.
- Prove 2-4 years’ experience in digital content development and social media marketing strategy and execution.
- Understand social media planning/posting tools.
- Learn website CMS (with provided training) to make site updates.
- Work with, analyze and report data received from all types of digital channels.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; resourceful and creative in designing solutions and surmounting challenges.
- Be a team player, positive and easy to work with.
- Have strong writing skills is a plus.
- Last but not least – be fluent and literate in both Bulgarian and English languages.