If you’re interested in this career opportunity, send your CV and portfolio here.
The Digital Content Designer is part of our Creative team and works directly with the Creative director. The scope of work involves creating or adapting all digital assets for the digital and social media channels of our clients.
Daily responsibilities include creating and/or adapting static and video formats of all types of social media content, as well as display ads, emails, YouTube pre-rolls, bumpers, etc.
To handle all of the above, you need to have:
- Solid understanding of social media engagement, including moderation, social media advertising and channel specifications.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; be resourceful and creative in designing solutions and surmounting challenges.
- Be a team player, positive and easy to work with.
- University degree in Design, Marketing or related area.
- 2+ years professional experience in consumer-driven companies across all touchpoints.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of video-editing software, Adobe Premier, After Effects
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Adobe XD
- Last but not least – be fluent and literate in both Bulgarian and English.