If you’re interested in this career opportunity, send your CV here.
The Account Director is the primary senior Client(s) lead, in our case directly reporting to the Managing Director of the Agency. The AD is responsible for managing the Client(s) on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing guidance and over site to any team members supporting the Client(s).
- Provide strategic guidance, recommendations and leadership on your Client business
- Work with the MD and other team members to manage and oversee all resources to ensure client needs are met
- Lead and monitor day-to-day activities;
- Oversee multiple complex projects with concurrent deadlines through effective account management
- Manage work load and work process by facilitating regular meetings with account team, overseeing updates and accuracy
To handle all above, you would need:
- Minimum of 4 years of advertising agency experience
- Strong knowledge of both traditional and digital advertising platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong business acumen
- Experience in communications planning and creative brief development
- Communication and presentation skills in Bulgarian and English language.
Last but not least, you should be:
- A team player, positive, friendly and easy to work with.